Well Mackenzie got her first haircut today. Yes, I know, by the age of nearly 3 most children have had multiple haircuts. Well between how slow her hair grows, the bounce in her curls (making the hair appear shorter than it really is), and family members complaining every time I mentioned it, we had been putting it off. But finally Tim and I decided, it was time. Her hair was two different lengths, one at her back, the other at her shoulders. Well Tim and I told her that if she was a big girl and sat still and let the nice lady cut her hair, we would buy her a pool. She has been screaming the past two weeks for a pool, and wanted to go swimming. Well, she was a perfect angel for the stylist, and didn't move once. Her hair is very cute and only about an inch or two shorter, you can't even tell unless it's pointed out.
Patiently waiting for her name to be called, while reading a magazine.

She was listening to the stylist tell her how pretty she was, haha.

Snip snip!

She was thrilled.

Then she got a sucker.

After we left Fantastic Sam's, we went to HEB and bought Mackenzie a neat pool. Perfect size for the girls, and has a slide with a sprinkler. Tim and I realized whoever designed this silly pool put the sprinkler in the wrong place. It's directly in front of the slide, so as your child goes down the slide, they get shot in the face with a nice stream of water. What a terrible design flaw. Mackenzie loved her pool and couldn't wait to get in..


Madison on the other hand, was NOT impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment