template

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is this what I get to look forward too?

So is this what I get to look forward too while Tim is gone at basic and AIT...?

Mackenzie didn't sleep a peep last night, well not until 6am that is. She slept for two hours (6am to 8am). She kept asking me for her daddy and kept telling me 'he needs to come home. i miss him'

Normally she falls asleep in her bed and in the middle of the night will crawl up onto our bed and sleep with her head on his back. Okay, so actually she sleeps with her head on his butt (he sleeps on his stomach) and her body is between his legs..but back sounds better. So lets just go with back. I normally will wake up when she does this and eventually put her back into her bed where she sleeps the rest of the night. Well..last night she didn't fall asleep like normal..and kept begging me for her daddy to come home. Tim had already explained to her where he would be going and when he would be back..so I couldn't say he would be home in a little bit. I tried..she said 'no, he comes home in a few days'

It was miserable..an absolutely miserable night.

Today I tried to keep them busy, and me. We went to Ryka's in the morning and the girls played with Grace.

I brought them home around noon and let Madison take a nap.
(I'm trying to make sure Mackenzie is sleepy tonight, so she skipped hers)

Then when Madison woke up we went to Sarah's so the girls could play with Kylie. We played over there for a couple hours..then we went to Oma's. By this point they were exhausted and hungry, so we left.

nap with kylie 7/30/09

nap with kylie 7/30/09


Mackenzie cried the entire way home in the car...once again asking for her daddy. She was crying so hard her body was shaking..it was pitiful. So of course I bought them both their first happy meal from McDonalds. It made me feel better.

first happy meal 7/30/09

first happy meal 7/30/09

Now we are home, and they are relaxing watching The Incredibles. I really hope tonight goes better for Mackenzie..and continues going okay for Madison. Momma needs to catch a break.. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

If this is what I get to look forward too...I'm not looking forward to it...at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It will get better with time. Its always hard for a while. It gets easier.