template

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh that blasted Army, always changing...

So after being told that Tim would stay at Fort Huachuca for an additional 21 weeks..he was told yesterday that he was being placed in a class that will have him graduating in July. Normally this would be great news, we won't be separated til September and he won't have to redo the first 9 weeks of his training, but this has me stressing out more than THAT idea did.

The class he is joining is two weeks behind his old class, meaning that their next test is the test he was failed on. Awesome, he won't have to wait long, not so awesome..he's still on bed rest/quarters and can't attend class.

Do you see my reason for a slight freakout? They are expecting him to pass this upcoming test..without allowing him time in class to get a refresher and learn the material again. He went to class this morning and is going to a doctor's appointment today at 1130, where hopefully his doctor will be generous and say his feet seem to be improving and allow him off bed-rest (Tim say's his feet don't look any better). If this happens, he plans on going to study hall every day and studying his notes on the weekend.

I know God has a plan in all of this and that is what Tim and I are trying to lean upon to keep ourselves from going crazy, but sometimes..I wish he didn't trust my sanity so much! :)

I will keep everyone posted and I request that you keep him in your prayers. If he is to not pass the class this go around, he will be placed in a separate MOS..one that is in the critical field.

No comments: